Monday, February 9, 2009

Welcome and thanks for your patience!

As many of you know - I've hosted my blog on Wordpress for some time. After experiencing several problems with the platform and integrating it with my old website I thought it was time for a change!

I'm now happy to use Blogger and even happier to announce my new website! I listened to many of your suggestions (more photos, products, blog on website) and appreciate all the feedback and patience.

Kudos to www.restored316designs.com for a great layout and for being patient with me during this process.

No more blog worries - I'll be back to regular posting with plenty of publicity and marketing tips! Also, check out my second blog at Savor the Success as I talk about the challenge of becoming a published author and achieving my life goal to become a QVC product host! http://www.savorthesuccess.com/member/melissa-cassera/blog/541

No comments:

Post a Comment